In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, state Attorneys General have asserted their authority in a variety of ways, from issuing new guidance and regulations on price-gouging to stepping up enforcement of state laws on employment and health care. Foley Hoag’s team of former senior Attorney General staffers and other attorneys will discuss how AG Offices around the country are refocusing their resources to address the crisis and what that might mean for their non-COVID-19 cases. Companies in highly-regulated sectors such as health care and energy as well those that are interacting with consumers need to understand the priorities of State Attorneys General in the COVID-19 world and what they mean for their businesses. Click here to register.
Please note that this program will be recorded and shared for public on demand viewing.
- Kevin Conroy, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Dean Richlin, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
- Allison Anderson, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP
- Andrew London, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP
- Jeremy Meisinger, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP
- Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- Time: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm EDT