Foley Hoag attorneys Martha Coakley and Emily Nash present a webinar for in-house counsel discussing the best practices for companies to effectively collaborate with the Attorney General and other regulators. They share strategies for building a strong partnership with state government officials and how that can improve business resources and success.
- Attorney General Offices: How are they structured for decision-making
- Top issues that Attorneys General are likely to get involved with in the future, either alone, in small groups, in large multistates, or with the Federal Government
- How to distinguish whether you have an Attorney General problem, a press problem, or both
- How to engage “friendly” AGs
- The AG’s tools and tactics of choice, and how to fight back
Click here to download the slides.